Batko machines, established at Rijkel 21 5954NJ Beesel The Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as stated in this privacy statement.
Rijkel 21 5954NJ Beesel Netherlands
The Data Protection Officer can be reached via email@example.com
1. Personal data that we process
Batko machines processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First name and surname
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Address details
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone.
- Location details
- Information about your activities on our website
- Information about your surfing behaviour across different websites (e.g. because this company is part of an advertising network)
- List of customer contact details via an app
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
2. Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service has no intention of collecting information about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16 years of age. We encourage parents to be involved in their children’s online activities in order to prevent the collection of information about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without that consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete that information.
3. For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Batko machines processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Processing your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary in order to carry out our services
- Having your product delivered by third parties
- Ordering parts or having repairs and maintenance carried out.
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Allow you to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Batko machines Analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Batko machines follows your surfing behaviour on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
- Batko machines also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data we need for our tax return.
4. Automated decision making
Batko machines does not take decisions on the basis of automated processing operations on matters that may have (significant) consequences for persons. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (e.g. a Batko machines employee) in between.
5. How long we retain personal data
Batko machines does not retain your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected. We use the following retention periods: all data is kept for 7 years for administrative, service, delivery, marketing and tax purposes.
6. Sharing personal data with third parties
Batko machines shares your personal data with various third parties if this is necessary for the performance of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we enter into a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Batko machines remains responsible for these processing operations. In addition, Batko machines provides your personal data to other third parties. We will only do this with your explicit consent.
|Carriers (DHL, UPS, GLS, PostNL, etc)||Name, address, place of residence, telephone number and email; in case of companies VAT number||Delivery of ordered goods, track and trace services|
|Bookkeper||All data on an invoice||Accounting|
|Service and maintenance||Service and supply Name, address, place of residence, telephone number and email||Service and maintenance|
|Marketing companies||All data as stated in this statement||Marketing|
|Government||All information as stated in this statement||Inspection by order of the government|
|Whatsapp, Insta, all socialmedia||Name and phone number and all other info that this socialmedia collect||Contact us|
|AppleMail||Email adres||Contact us|
|Customs, carriers||Name, address, personal data, email, telephone, citizen service number or personal number, VAT number||Export to (non)-EU countries|
7. View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Batko machines and you have the right to data transfer. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organisation named by you.
You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data reconciliation of your personal data or a request to withdraw your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com
To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we ask you to enclose a copy of your proof of identity with the request. In this copy, make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Burgerservicenummer (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Batko machines would also like to point out that you have the option of submitting a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Personal Data Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
8. How we secure personal data
Batko machines takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized alteration. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or at firstname.lastname@example.org